Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 4th "Bufday" Gagey!!

                                                   
                                                            ~ 4 YEARS OLD~

Yay!!  The day finally came to celebrate your big day!!  You've been counting down the days until you turn 4 for over a month now....asking every morning if it's your bufday, and then how many more sleeps until it is.  I think your day was all you thought it would be. You had friends, family, a bounce house, and your Vinko the Bear cake! You couldn't wipe that smile off of your face because it was all about YOU!! :)





You've taken on your new role as big brother very seriously.  You protect, love and make Molly laugh on a daily basis.  She's a lucky little girl to have such an amazing and funny big brother!  




  
You keep us all laughing with your funny "Gageisms"!  I finally started writing them down, because I never want to forget the funny things you say.  

~ When we went fishing the other day, he had a worm as a bait, and when he pulled it in he said with such excitement..."MOM, DAD,  I caught somefing, I finally caught somefing!!"....and I ran over to find just his worm.  I said, no it's just your worm, and you said..I know!  I caught a worm!!  I couldn't burst his bubble so as far as he knows, he caught a bunch of worms that day:)




~At the mall he kept saying he wanted to ride the "horisel"(carousel).   Actually Horisel makes more sense, since they are horses!




~I was watching him play baseball with Jon and he said " mom, will you cheer me up?"(cheer me on)




~We were at church and the preacher was asking rhetorical question, "Who are you going to listen to?"...answer should have been Jesus...but Gage blurts out as he's coloring(I didn't even think he was listening)....NOBODY!!!  And the preacher asks again...and same answer...NOBODY!!!   Guess we need to work on that one! ;)


~When I was backing out of the driveway the other day, I accidentally backed over a chair and Gage said, "what happened?" and I said, "I ran over the chair" and he said "You didn't like it??"   Guess that's what you do in the mind of a 3 year old if you don't like something..lol


Gagey, you are one of a kind and we all love you to the moon and back!!  Happy Birthday, BIG 4 YEAR OLD!!!

4 comments:

Martha C. Ryan said...

Happy Bufday, Gagey Boy! Pa and Nana love you so much, and we always have a big laugh when we remember our Disney trip and you and your bag of money!! AND, you know the right answer to "Who are you listening to?" now! And that's what important! We can't wait to see you next weekend!
Love,
Nana and Pa~

Leggio said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!! The grow up so fast, way to fast. I love every minute. We arein Beijing girl. So Excited. We are touring today can't sleep it is 4:30am here

Debbie Sauer said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Enjoy!!

Martha @ Berrybliz said...

Happy 4th bufday! Love his sweet excited expressions in the photos..priceless.