Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!

YES!!!!!  This has been by far the hardest wait of the whole process, but we got it!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Waiting to hear back from our agency on the exact dates, but looks like we may be there during Christmas. I'm having very mixed emotions with this...I want my baby girl desperately NOW, but will miss my boys SOOO much on Christmas day!   Maybe we can open some present as a family before we go?  Like I said before, I'm sure they'll be a lot better with it than mom and dad will!

We're coming to get you sweet Molly Marie!  We love you so much it hurts, and we'll be counting down the days and nights until you're with us FOREVER!!  LOVE YOU!!!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm sooooo excited for you! Can't wait to see your little bundle in your arms! Finally! I know the timing is hard when you have little guys at home too! Praying for you! God is good always!

jennifer said...

WHOO HOOO!!! YAY!!!! HALLELUJAH!! I have tears rolling down my cheeks! I am so unbelievably happy for you!! In fact, forget this...I'm calling you now!!

Debbie said...

My Oh My.....Its happening! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to "meet" your Molly through the wonderful world of BLOGGER. She is the sweetest little thing, the best Christmas Pressie ever!

Martha said...

WOOOO hooooo! SO excited that you have TA!