Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Molly's shower

My sweet friends threw a shower for me last night, and I have to say, it really made everything sink in how very close we are to having her in our arms!!   I loved having all of my friends together to celebrate Molly's soon to be arrival!  I wish Molly only knew how many people love her and can't wait to cover her with kisses when she comes home!  


She got all things fun, PINK and sweet! :))  This is one of the most precious frames I've ever seen! And this James Avery butterfly necklace will be her very first piece of jewelry.  It'll soon be engraved with the day that we held her in our arms for the first time..


This is another frame that I will cherish forever!  All of my friends wrote a note to Molly on it. I couldn't bring myself to read it until I got home last night.  It was a good thing I waited! lol


This girl is gonna be set!  Look at all this stuff!!


My future helper in the kitchen...:)



This is the cutest and smallest pillow pet I've ever seen!  The boys all have the big ones and sleep with them every night, so I was excited to get a tiny one for little Miss!


Oh Yay!!...my very first girly diaper bag!!!



Last but not least, my wonderful mom made this gorgeous afghan for Molly! She started working on it as soon as we got Molly's referral.  It took her months to finish and it's the most beautiful blanket I've ever seen. It's so soft too! 
Molly, Nana wants you to know that every loving stitch she made, she was thinking of you.  Thank you, Nana!                      


I LOVE these girls and feel so blessed to have each one of them in my life!
                       Thank y'all for making Molly's shower so special.



3 comments:

Martha C. Ryan said...

Glad you posted pics from the shower! Loved seeing the sweet messages everyone wrote to and about Molly!

Jodi said...

What a wonderful time! What an exciting time and wonderful friends to celebrate Molly Marie!

Debbie Sauer said...

You are really going to enjoy dressing a little girl. They are so much fun to shop for. Blessings, Debbie