Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Molly Marie - 15 months

I woke up to more pictures of sweet Molly this morning!!  She's so beautiful!!  And look at her hair...it's growing out!  I see some big ole bows in her future!! :)
I'm so fortunate to have two people that visit her orphanage with a volunteer group, and are able to give me pictures and updates every now and then.  Just when I think the wait is too unbearable, I get a few pictures to get me a little farther. The man who visits and send me these pictures said she likes for him to hold her.  You don't even know how happy that makes me!  




Our Article 5 should be picked up tomorrow and brought to the Chinese consulate, where they will issue our Travel Approval.  We should get that in a couple of weeks, and then travel about 2 weeks later!!  So maybe we'll be in China in a month!!  I can't believe it!!  Hang on Molly Marie...we're almost there!!

6 comments:

Martha C. Ryan said...

Yay for these picture updates! SOO sweet!

Debbie Sauer said...

She needs her mama to make her smile! Blessings, Debbie

jennifer said...

She is so adorable!! I just can't wait for you to be there!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

ohhhh she is soooo sweet!!! Hurry TA!!!!!!! Praying for y'all! Let me know if you need anything!

Johanna said...

She is so beautiful!!! Your so close, not much longer!!!

Anonymous said...

A Christmas you will always remember! So excited for you! Will be praying for all of you!
Lisa Wadsworth