Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to Reality!

We made it back from Florida and it was UH-MAZ-ING!!  Pure relaxation with no worries and no decisions to be made...well,... except for beach or pool??   I don't think I've been that relaxed since,...uhmmm...well, I can't remember the last time!  It was a great vaca, and I was excited to see the fam at the airport!  Jon did a super job shuffling the kids to both boy's football games AND keeping his eye on G-man during the game!  NOT an easy task! :)


             We sat like this for 2 days straight!  AHHHHH....

Look at how clear the water is!


View from our room...


                        I took this from the plane.  I think one of the Texas fires!         So sad!


The boys are still liking school, and seem to be making friends.  I met Ben at his school for lunch today, and met some of his new friends and even a girlfriend..WHA?!!  They were flirting and everything! Ooohh, I don't know if mama is ready for all this girl stuff yet!  I'll be meeting Reed for lunch next week.  I've heard all about the kids in his class, so I can't wait to put names with faces.  I love getting to know their friends. 


 Gage is liking his school too,...once he's there!  He turns on the waterworks for me when I drop him, but thankfully the teacher calls me by the time I even get home, telling me he's already stopped crying and is happy as soon as he walks into school.  I'm not against bribing when I need to, so I told him if he doesn't cry when I drop him today, then I'll get him a surprise at wal-mart.  That seemed to do the trick...he did great this today! yay!! :)  

He's still missing his "bwudus" though, so we've been waiting for them when the bus pulls up.  He gets so excited when he sees that yellow bus coming up the street! 




We still love the bus! ALL of us!! :))


Gage before school this am with his LSU jersey on!  Ready for the game tonight!!


Day 50 waiting on the LOA.  The wait is SOOOO hard and getting HARDER!  I'm praying for patience, but goodness, this is way harder than I thought it would be.  There's not a second that goes by that she's not on my mind.  I look at her pictures all the time and wish that she was in my arms.  Oh, my sweet baby girl...you are loved more than you'll ever know!!  We can't wait to show you just how much!!  Hopefully not too much longer!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

okay sooo I am a total loooooser!!! I thought you were just now going to Florida. sorry!!!! :) glad you had a great time! :)

Can't wait til your precious bundle is in your arms!!!

jennifer said...

That little redhead is too cute! Cade always missed the boys when they were gone too...brings back memories :)

It's amazing how you can miss someone that you've never met so much it hurts!!