Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

There's a new sheriff in town....

....And his name is Gage!!  
I found these pjs at old navy and they had his name witten all over them since he is the sherriff of the Coco household!  He has now resorted to "telling" on anybody who he thinks has wronged him..;)"
I'll hear, "I'm tellin on you!!" at least 100 times a day now.  After he's told me, no matter what I say, he runs back in there to let them know he's told...haha.  Guess we need to introduce the no tattling rule soon!
Another thing he's been saying is "whatchu get fo that?" which means "where'd you get that" in Gage langauge.  Funny, funny boy..:)
Oh, and he learned to ride his new bike that he got for his birthday, and wants to ride it ALL the time!

With this gorgeous weather comes little boy imaginations that run wild!  They were outside playing yesterday, and playing together well I might add, so I didn't feel the need to bother them.  When I finally did make my way outside, THIS is what I found...
                                                                A Fort...
A Zipline...
sand castle "shop"...
                                                          And Reed's ladybug/rollypolly farm.

Thank goodness I'm pretty laid back with these kind of "messes" or I'd be locked up in the looney bin for sure by now!  Even though we have a backyard the size of a patio home, the boy's neighborhood friends always come over here and I'm so glad.  Well, sometimes the messes drive me crazy, but I do like having them here where I can see what they're doing and get to know their friends.  I know that one day my house and yard will be meticulous and landscaped to a tee, and I'll be wishing for the days of laughing kids and craziness!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh that Gage....I could just cuddle him to death! And like you, I know I would rather keep an eye on Gracie from our own garden....even if it means every kid is here too. Anyway, gardening is for old people!!!! Dx

jennifer said...

If you have 3 boys...you have to be ok with things like that!! Love the fort! My boys used to love to build forts!! Gage is such a cutie! He looks like he's hysterical!

Martha C. Ryan said...

That's my Mr. Sweet-Tooth, Tattle-Tale, Big-Boy Gage!! Give him a hug from Nana!