Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

One less...

I'm so excited!  I have a friend that I met this year at the gym, who is leaving with her family on Tuesday for China to get her daughter, Anna Wei Wei!!!!   I can't imagine what they are feeling knowing they will see their daughter for the first time this week!!  I can't wait to see them together as a forever family!  I told her that I'm living through her for the moment, since I feel like we are moving in slow motion..:)  I'm sure she'll be updating often, so here's her blogsite if anybody wants to follow along.
Melissa, I'll be praying for y'all to have a smooth transition, especially for sweet Anna Wei Wei.  She is a blessed little girl to have such a wonderful family coming for her..:)

http://www.reyesfamilyadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/

Pointing at Mommy!
pointing to her mommy...:)









2 comments:

Debbie said...

Looking forward until its your turn! D

Melissa said...

Thanks Jennifer! I soooo appreciate your prayers! We are down to just hours away...about 21 to be exact!!!