Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Homestudy Approved!!!!

Baby steps......one step closer to our sweet girl!:)  We were waiting on the homestudy approval, and we got it last Wednesday!   We needed this to send in with our I -800 application, which we will do tomorrow.  Once the USCIS gets it and approves it, they will send us our appointment date for our fingerprinting.  It's so hard to wait, and I wish the process went by so much quicker, but I know that God is watching over her and keeping her safe until we can get to her. 
Oh, and I couldn't pass up these cute little boots to celebrate the approval!  At least I'm a bargain shopper, but I am still going to be in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!:)


On clearance at Nordstrom Rack for $6!
 Nana and Pa came to see us this weekend and the kids loved every second!(and so did we!)  They got to watch Reed play at his baseball game and he loved hearing them cheer him on.  It was a beautiful weekend, so the rest of the time we just hung out and played outside.  They couldn't believe how much more Gage is talking since last time, and like he does to us, kept them laughing the whole time.  The funniest was when we were going to the park and Pa came out in a safari looking cowboy hat.  Gage was staring at him and kept saying "where you going?" and finally after a few minutes said...."you going to see horses??"  Guess he thought Pa had turned cowboy on him!
Pa's safari hat..;)

Ben finished his HUGE 1290 piece Harry Potter set he got for his bday!
 Ben has decided he wants to do a camping birthday party, with a Harry Potter twist, so I've got some planning and prepping to do this week!  Making wizard hats out of party hats, scavenger hunt with snakes, chocolate gold coins, plastic gold rings, and the final prize, the red sorcerer's stone.   Looks like I'll be getting ideas from the internet considering I haven't even read Harry Potter!  We'll also do the typical fishing,  hiking, smores, and other boy stuff!  We better get our rest this week, because we'll need to conserve every bit of energy we have for a weekend full of energetic boys!

the boys with Nana

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't wait for you to be "officially paper pregnant"..... and can't wait to see you with that "bump"!!! LOL
Although I have followed a lot of international adoption blogs, you are the first one that I actually "KNOW"....so don't count on me to keep you calm as you get closer for I will be just as excited as you! dx

jennifer said...

Yay!!! You are getting there! Nothing about the wait is easy...it is pure torture. So worth it, though! I can't wait to see who God has for you!!!