Our Journey to Molly

Loading...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brrrrrrr Rabbit....it's cold!!

All I can say is Crazy Texas Weather! It was 70 degrees and sunny on Saturday and now it's 15 degrees and Freezing!! We're going on Day 2 of being trapped inside because of the ice! We've all been hunkered down in our pj's doing legos, geo trax, Wii, DS, toy story marathon(1, 2, and currently on 3).....and soon we'll be out of stuff to do! Temps aren't suppose to get above freezing again, so we may be doing this again tomorrow! Oh No....Mama's got stuff to do!! I think this is the longest we've been in the house all together....ever! It was fun the 1st day, but now we're all getting a little bit of cabin fever. At least it's given me a chance to sit down long enough to figure out how to blog..:)

I'm still figuring out how to get the pics arranged the way I want, but this will have to do for now...




Because of the ice, everything has come to a halt in McKinney, which has gotten me a little stressed about getting all of the paperwork we need for mailer 1 in time. Jon's physical was cancelled yesterday and who knows how long it'll take to get him in when they open back up. Guess I have some sweet talking to do when they open back up..;) Also, my marriage certificate still hasn't arrived which means I can't get my passport yet....ugggh. It's all due on Feb. 16th, so I'll be try to be optimistic and hope for the best.




Jonathan did manage to slide/venture out this morning to workout(imagine that!) and to pick up donuts for the boys, hence the chocolate on Gage's face!). Guess it's time for me to go figure out what's next on the agenda....;)



1 comment:

jennifer said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this!! I have been thinking about you lately and wanted to check in with you to see how everything was going!

Your family is ADORABLE!! and that red hair is the kicker!! LOVE it!! So excited to see you in the bloggy world!

I'll email you in a little while :)